Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Biscotti Dreams

I had the weirdest dream. I was taking a nap on Saturday afternoon. I don't normally nap during the day time. I swear! But the girls were outside playing and Oliver was doing some work somewhere in the house. I had a migraine so I took some pills and the next thing you know, I'm napping. I went into a really deep sleep, which is unusual for an afternoon nap (not that I would know), and for a migraine sleep.



In my dream I was outside and these two large dogs were bothering me. They may have been black labs, not sure. All I know is I was holding onto a chocolate biscotti and they wanted it. I knew I could throw it and they would chase it and leave me alone. But I didn't want to give up that biscotti. It was really good and it was mine. I tried to break off a piece the size of a crumb to give to one of them and I guess the dog got mad and started biting my arm. I was wearing a big winter coat, so it didn't hurt. Throughout the entire dream, I wasn't worried about the dogs. I just wanted them to leave me alone so I could eat my biscotti.

And then my 7 year old woke me up because she needed someone to plug in her bouncy castle. Sigh. Nothing like being woken from a deep sleep. Before I got to eat my biscotti.

At least my migraine went away.

No comments:

Post a Comment